Johnny Grant (May 9, 1923 – January 9, 2008) was an American radio personality and television producer who also served as the honorary mayor of Hollywood, in which capacity he was often present at Hollywood community functions, including the unveiling of new stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. An intersection just north of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue is designated “Johnny Grant Way.”
- Born: May 9, 1923 Goldsboro, North Carolina, U.S.
- Died: January 9, 2008 (aged 84) Hollywood, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Radio personality Television producer
- Years active: 1939–2008
- Notable credit(s): (Honorary) “Mayor of Hollywood”
6809 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood Blvd, north side, between Highland and Orange
Hollywood Blvd, north side, between Highland and Orange
- Go west and cross Orange
- Go east and cross Highland
- Cross to the south side of Hollwood near Orange
- Cross to the south side of Hollwood near Highland
Nearby you will also find Anthony Hopkins, Mike Medavoy, Martin Scorsese, George Eastman, Charlize Theron, Earl Lestz, Los Angeles Dodgers, Halle Berry, Steven Spielberg, Jamie Foxx, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Russell Crowe, and many others.