Joan Alexandra Molinsky (born June 8, 1933), better known by her stage name Joan Rivers, is an American television personality, comedian, writer, film director, and actress. She is known for her ribald, depreciative style. Rivers’ comic style relies heavily on her ability to poke fun at herself and other Hollywood celebrities.
- Birth name: Joan Alexandra Molinsky
- Born: June 8, 1933 (age 79) Brooklyn, New York
- Medium: Stand-up, television, film
- Nationality: American
- Years active: 1959–present
- Influences: Phyllis Diller
- Spouse: James Sanger (m. 1955; annulled) Edgar Rosenberg (m. 1965–1987; widowed)
- Website: www.joan.co
Hollywood Blvd, south side, between Sycamore and Orange
- Go east and cross Orange
- Go west and cross Sycamore
- Cross to the north side of Hollwood near Sycamore
- Cross to the north side of Hollwood near Orange
Nearby you will also find Patricia Neal, Chuck Norris, Jim Ladd, Jaclyn Smith, David Spade, Lionel Richie, Tichi Wilkerson-Kassel, Earvin Magic Johnson, Engelbert Humperdinck, Don Francisco, and many others.